Autumn's Coming : How to Prepare Checklist
15 septembre 2017
With less than one week to go, Autumn's just around the corner. Some of us aren't ready to say goodbye to Summer just yet; other's cannot wait for Pumpkin season to arrive. Whatever side you're on - we've come up with a list on how to prepare yourself.
1. Go buy yourself a fabulous pair of wellies - or get those babies out and take off the dust - because you'll need them for strolling around in the woods. Take some fresh air on a Sunday morning or go out for a relaxing after-work walk.
2. Don't put away your sunglasses just yet! Wait for that Indian Summer to come and take a good look at those beautifully coloured leaves, mushrooms, etc.
3. What's better than entering a room that smells like freshly baked apple or pumpkin pie? That's right, nothing! So move away those salad bowls and bring forward the baking trays and oven gloves.
4. You can't say Autumn without thinking of spices. So restock your supplies with cinnamon sticks, nutmeg, cloves, ginger, cardemon, maple syrup, etc. Mulled cider anyone?
5. Books : make a To-Read list with books you can't wait to stick your nose in.
6. YES - we can finally take those cosy blankets out of the closet!
7. Nothing screams more 'Autumn' than pumpkins. Pumpkin Pie, Pumpkin Chai Latte, Halloween Pumpkins, ... Seriously, you won't be able to survive Autumn without.
8. And most importantly : it's HOT CHOCOLATE TIME! Treat yourself with a great selection of hot chocolates or chai lattes to choose from to warm yourself up when it's a cold evening! Have a look here at our swirly drinks!
After reading this list, Autumn doesn't sound so bad anymore now does it? Enjoy this wonderfully colourful season at its best!