Recipe // Chilled Spiced Chai Latte
Summer is in full swing and that means … cool drinks while chillaxing to the max!
Here’s a little chillspiration to cool down when the temperatures get hot, hot, hot.
What you need
- Your favorite latte cup
- 20 cl of your preferred milk (substitute) - Hot
- 4 teaspoons of Barú Spiced Chai Latte powder
How you make it
- Add 4 teaspoons of our Spiced Chai Latte powder to 20 cl of hot milk (substitute) and stir.
- Let it cool down.
- Put some ice cubes in your favorite latte cup.
- Pour in the cooled down Spiced Chai Latte.
- Stir and enjoy (while acting cool)!