Recipe // How to make a Chocolate Marshmallow Ice 'S More
S'Mores are one of the easiest yet so delicious treats to make. And we'll show you just how easy in this Summer recipe.
You'll need :
1. Any form of crackers or wafers.
You could use the traditional graham crackers - but we've chosen a lighter version : ice cream wafers.
2. Choose any flavour of ice cream you like.
We think pistachio ice cream goes so well with chocolate and marshmallows! Strawberry, raspberry or good ol' vanilla also work a charm.
3. A few crushed pistachio nuts and mint leaves.
4. BARÚ marshmallows (right!)
How to :
1. Above a fire/ barbecue : Chop the marshmallows into 4 pieces. Use a long (metal) skewer to roast the marshmallows above an open fire or barbecue until the marshmallows become golden brown and the chocolate becomes slighly melted.
In the oven (grill mode) : Chop the marshmallows into 4 pieces, lay a few wafers on a baking sheet and top with the marshmallows. Make sure the marshmallow is facing the grill. Place in the oven for about 3 - 4 minutes until golden brown.
2. Top the wafer and marshmallow with one scoop of ice cream and top with crushed pistachio nuts and a few fresh mint leaves. Another ice cream wafer for the finishing touch.
3. Add another layer (or two) if you're in a really decadent mood!