Recipe // How to make a Chocolate Marshmallow Ice 'S More
S'Mores are one of the easiest yet so delicious treats to make. And we'll show you just how easy in this Summer recipe.
You'll need :
1. Any form of crackers or wafers.
You could use the traditional graham crackers - but we've chosen a lighter version : ice cream wafers.
2. Choose any flavour of ice cream you like.
We think pistachio ice cream goes so well with chocolate and marshmallows! Not a fan? You might want to go for strawberry or raspberry ice cream instead.
3. Take a few crushe pistachio nuts and mint leaves.
Or you could go for some rainbow coloured sprinkles or fresh raspberries as an alternative.
4. And of course, BARÚ marshmallows!
How to :
1. Above a fire/ barbecue : Chop the marshmallows into 4 pieces. Use a long (metal) skewer to roast the marshmallows above an open fire or barbecue until the marshmallows become golden brown and the chocolate becomes slighly melted.
In the oven (grill mode) : Chop the marshmallows into 4 pieces, lay a few wafers on a baking sheet and top with the marshmallows. Make sure the marshmallow is facing the grill. Place in the oven for about 3 - 4 minutes until golden brown.
2. Top the wafer and marshmallow with one scoop of ice cream and finish off with crushed pistachio nuts and a few fresh mint leaves and another ice cream wafer.
3. Why not double? Add another layer if you're in a really decadent mood!